Wurth Chiropractic Center Is Dedicated to Your Health and Well-being During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Chiropractic physicians are now, as ever, essential health workers.
Dr. Wurth treats pain and other conditions, thus decreasing the burden on medical offices and hospitals.
Clinic dates and hours may vary. Dr. Wurth determines clinic schedules and procedures by considering:
- overall patient and staff safety;
- current statistical information, including local disease trends;
- guidance from city, state, and federal governments; and
- CDC, HIPAA, OSHA, and state departmental health guidance.
Patient screening, temperature checks, and thorough health histories before chiropractic sessions are conducted for clinic safety and patient health. Some of these interviews and screening procedures may occur before the appointment, by phone, and all are confidential. Where possible, Dr. Wurth will support patients in their non-emergency conditions with telehealth sessions and phone consultations.
Current and prospective patients should feel free to contact Dr. Wurth with any questions or concerns. While office hours may vary, Dr. Wurth remains committed to your care.
To Protect You
Wurth Chiropractic Center Clinics are maintained with CDC-recommended prevention, cleaning, and disinfection protocols. These include:
- daily staff health checks
- regular clinic cleaning services
- daily cleaning with CDC-recommended disinfectants
- routine disinfection of equipment and surfaces after each patient
- requiring staff and patients to wear masks or face coverings (homemade masks okay)
- handwashing and covering coughs and sneezes
- social distancing of six feet between individuals in common areas.
While walk-ins and short-notice patient appointments are possible, for your safety Dr. Wurth recommends calling ahead.
For patients with scheduled appointments, when you arrive, please call from outside or from your vehicle. Staff will welcome you to the reception area in a timely manner, to minimize your wait times and public exposure.
All patients with health conditions that put them at special risk for COVID-19 infection should telephone before coming to the clinics. Dr. Wurth and staff will take special isolation precautions for your safety.