In Pain, for Relief and Function
In Health, for Quality of Life
Chiropractic is effective primary care for everyday life, including many painful conditions and physical limitations. Some pains come on suddenly, while others develop over time. Prompt care is key to maximum recovery.
Regular adjustments also serve to support immune health, increase well-being, and maintain activities of daily living.
In short, patients say chiropractic care just makes them feel and live better.
Chiropractic Care May Help These Pains and Conditions:
- Tension Headaches
- Shoulder Injury or Strain
- Neck Pain or Torticollis (twisted neck)
- Jaw and Ear Pain
- Wrist, Hand, and Carpal Tunnel Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Hip Pain
- Low Back Pain or Stiffness
- Diabetes-related Dysfunctions
- Balance and Gait Problems
Primary Care for All Ages, Whenever Life Happens:
- Work-related Injuries or Strains
- Trips and Falls
- Pain from Bending or Lifting
- Athletic Training Injuries and Strains
- Pregnancy Aches and Pains
- Walking and Running
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Farming and Animal Care
- Gardening, Landscaping, and Household Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Stress and Anxiety
- Muscle Weakness and Imbalance from Illness or Aging
and perhaps the most common . . .
- “I don’t know what happened, Doc. It just started to hurt.”